Discover yourself seek your potential and find your path.
Come and explore the unexpected journey that lie ahead. At Group Libre you have an opportunity to cross-train in different brands to find out where you're best suited and where your skills could be put to use. The journey could take you to somewhere you never thought you would work at. You have a chance to meet colleagues across the globe and experience their culture. Join us on this eye-opening journey.
Being Group Libre means much more than just clock in and clock out. Our people represents the heart and soul of our brand; they have the mission to craft memorable experience for our guest, they have to be fun. They have the can-do attitude, think out of box, are able to handle it all. You have to wonder be wonderful.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Then join us and be our storyteller.
Chinese Kitchen Chef – Libre Resorts Huangshan
Where - Huangshan City
Reporting to - Executive Chef
Scope and general purpose of job:
- Insure and have strong knowledge on hygiene, safety, and follow up of HACCP method
- Control, check and supervise the kitchen operations smoothly
- Assists Executive Chef to supervise the function of all kitchen employees, facilities and costs, hence contributes to maximizing the overall Food & Beverage Department profit
- Strengthen the development of new products, test and organization
- Collected all technical data and record, keep the file and train chefs
- Responsible for the production, preparation and presentation of all food items, to ensure the highest quality
Work experience and skills:
- Food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency, alcohol awareness certification
- Diploma or vocational certificate in culinary ckills or related field.
- Solution minding, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- At least 2 years experience as a Chinese Chef or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Sounds like you? Then send your CV to email@example.com